Parker Hannifin to exhibit new PTS Mobile application at OTC.
CLEVELAND, Oh., Mar. 23, 2018 – Parker Hannifin, the global leader in motion and control technology, will showcase an all-new version of its innovative Parker Tracking System (PTS) Mobile application during the Offshore Technology Conference (OTC), happening April 30 – May 3 in Houston, Texas. Parker representatives will be available at Booth #3639 to demonstrate the simplicity and practicality of PTS Mobile.
PTS is one of the industry’s most comprehensive and widely distributed component-tagging and asset management systems, and PTS Mobile is the perfect jobsite companion. PTS Mobile features an easy, fast and exact way to identify and locate replacement hose assembles, filtration and other industrial products from Parker.
“Parker is committed to furthering innovation in mobile asset management with the re-launch of our PTS Mobile application at OTC,” says Bill Sayavich, marketing manager for Parker Global Services. “This is an important market for us, and one that’s shown a great deal of interest in increasing the use of mobile technologies for maintenance compliance.”
The PTS Mobile app includes:
- Scanning PTS IDs – Retrieve product information and locate nearest distributor.
- Recent Items – Convenient history of recently viewed assets.
- Notifications – Listing of Past Due, Coming Soon and Scheduled “Replacement” events.
- Fast Swamp – Simple guided process for replacing assets by scanning current and new assets.
- Registration – Provide asset owners with a simple process to register Parker products.
- On-the-Go Attachments – View and download product attachments and support documents.
Available for Apple and Android devices, product information is accurate and easily accessible regardless of where or when the original component was created.
PTS Mobile provides a convenient way to acquire replacement parts:
- Scan the barcode or enter the PTS ID of the tagged part
- Search for a local distributor by City, ZIP Code or Country
PTS Mobile can be paired with Parker’s Enterprise PTS application to provide a complete asset management solution for your operation.
For more information about PTS, please visit: www.parker.com/pts.
About Parker Hannifin
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For 100 years the company has engineered the success of its customers in a wide range of diversified industrial and aerospace markets. Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.