Ask about a career with Parker, and we’ll explain how you can contribute to solving the world’s greatest engineering challenges.
We’re looking for communicators, problem solvers, inquisitive thinkers and dedicated professionals who want to learn and grow with us.
Parker recruiters are actively searching college campuses, career fairs, campus organization events and just about everywhere else to find the best and brightest young professionals and offer them the opportunity of a lifetime.
The list of universities Parker frequently visits to interact with prospective students includes, but is not limited to:
- California Polytechnic University - San Luis Obispo
- Case Western Reserve University
- Cleveland State University
- Florida A&M / Florida State University
- Hampton University
- Iowa State University
- Miami University (OH)
- Michigan State University
- Michigan Technological University
- Milwaukee School of Engineering
- North Carolina A&T University
- Ohio State University
- Ohio University
- Purdue University
- University of Akron
- University of Cincinnati
- University of Florida at Gainesville
- University of Illinois Urbana - Champaign
- University of Wisconsin at Madison
- Western Michigan University
Contact your university's career services department to learn about opportunities available with Parker and find out when we'll be visiting campus.