Series R5U pilot operated pressure unloading valves
have a similar design to the subplate mounted R4U
series. The SAE flanges allow to mount the valve directly
on the outlet flanges of pumps.
A typical application is the unloading of a pump in
an accumulator circuit. The combination of an R5U,
C5V and R5V on a double pump generates a high
pressure / low pressure pump system without the
need of a manifold block or piping between the valves.
- Pilot operated unloading valve.
- 3-port body with SAE 61 flange.
- 4 sizes (SAE 3/4", 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2").
- 3 pressure stages.
- 3 adjustment modes: Hand knob, Acorn nut with lead seal, Key lock
- With optional vent function.