The F602 Hi-Flow Filter is used in heavy duty applications with minimum pressure drop requirements. Designed with unique deflector plate that creates swirling of the air stream ensuring maximum water and dirt separation.
- Excellent Water Removal Efficiency
- Large Filter Element Surface Guarantees Low Pressure Drop & Increased Element Life
- Large Bowl Capacity, Optional High Capacity Available
- Metal Bowl with Sight Gauge Standard
- Twist Drain is Standard, Optional Auto Drain Available
SPECIFICATIONS - High Flow:
- Port Size: 3/4" = 270 SCFM*
- Port Size: 1" = 300 SCFM*
- Port Size: 1-1/4" = 390 SCFM*
- Port Size: 1-1/2" = 450 SCFM*
* SCFM = Standard cubic feet per minute at 90 PSIG inlet and 5 PSIG pressure drop.