The P3HP Electronic Proportional Regulator is designed to quickly and accurately adjust and maintain a set output pressure. The unit will operate regardless of flow, responding to an electronic control signal. Customer benefits include improved productivity, improved process control and throughput, labor savings, and waste reduction.
Proportional regulator technology is not new to Parker; however the P3HP offers many new features which address many of today's markets and applications such as:
- Automation: Control processes or movement via electronic signals. Applications are varied from positioning, pick & place, inkjet labeling, to anywhere that requires accurate remote pressure control.
- Food and Packaging: Fine control of tension (wrapping foils and paper, loading, unloading, filling, dispensing, positioning, level control, sealing).
- Textile and Paper: Web and paper tensioning, weaving, printing.
- Spray painting: Controlling spray head pressure for improved coverage with less overspray.
- Welding: Accurate control of clamping and fixturing for improved quality and consistency of welds.
- Machine Tool: Control of glass molding, ultrasonic welding, gluing, torque control, etc.