The BVAH Series is a 414 Bar (6,000 PSI) ball valve with ports from 1¼" to 2". The BVAH Series is a 2-way shut-off valve to use in those applications with large ports. A variety of porting options are available including threaded, SAE 4-bolt flange, split flange and a combination of the two. Parker's 2-way ball valves operate to either off or full flow by rotating the handle 90°. Ball valves are not designed to be a metering or flow control device.
- Thrust bearings and synthetic lubrication in the spindle results in one of the lowest torque requirements in the industry.
- A wide variety of porting options and mounting options make the BVAH suitable for all mounting applications.
- Delrin seals with molybdenum disulphide (MoS2) results in lower actuation torque and will increase high duty life cycle expectancy.
- The variety of spindle and ball sealing options makes the BVAH suitable for most media applications.
- Limit switch is NEMA 4 with CSA/UL approval.