The PLC series auxiliary valves are direct acting, factory-set pressure relief valves of the cartridge type that can be supplied with or without a threaded plug. They can also be supplied with housings to facilitate in-line installation.
PLC valves are intended primarily to act as combined pressure-relief and anticavitation valves - otherwise known as port relief valves - in the service ports of our directional valves. However, they can also be used to advantage in other situations where pressure relief valves in this size range are required.
- Small dimensions - easy to install
- Single unit - facilitates installation
- Very tight - no unnecessary leakage losses
- Small pressure change between different flows
- Low hysteresis - good precision in pressure maintenance
- Fast acting - reacts quickly to pressure surges
- Setting locked by welding - prevents undesirable changing of pressure setting