|Parker Series PSB Electrohydraulic Pressure Switches are high performance devices that provide an electrical signal when sensed pressure rises above or falls below the selected setting. Maximum operating pressure is 315 Bar (4560 PSI) for all models.
- Four separate adjustable pressure range options enables operator to precisely select the desired pressure setting.
- Hydraulically dampened piston provides accurate response and extended service life.
- Flange type mounting style provides great flexibility for mounting with manifolds, sandwich plates or direct line connections.
- Optional keylock adjustment prevents tampering or unauthorized adjustments in critical applications.
- Robust cast iron construction. Rugged, yet compact, product designed to provide long service life in demanding applications.
- IP 65 (Nema 4) class electrical protection maintains integrity against moisture in spray or splashdown situations.