• The P3BA208 uses a pneumatic input signal to accurately control output pressure based on a predetermined ratio.
• A balanced Supply Valve minimizes the effects of supply pressure variation.
• An Aspirator Tube compensates downstream pressure droop under flowing conditions.
• Optional Adjustable By-Pass Needle Valve allows tuning for optimum dynamic response (1:1 ratio only).
• Optional Fixed Negative Bias allows operation with pneumatic devices that cannot be adjusted to zero input pressure.
• A separate Control Chamber isolates the diaphragm from the main flow to eliminate hunting and buzzing.
• Unit construction allows servicing without removal.
• Mounting Bracket available.