The “BF” series liquid line bi-flow drier is designed specifically for heat pump or reverse cycle application. External check valves are not required since they are incorporated within the filter drier shell. The core design filters out contaminant particles down to 25 microns.
UL listed for 2500 psig minimum burst (UL File No. SA3441).
- Fully welded and furnace brazed construction.
- Bi-Directional flow and filtration for heat pump or reverse cycle applications. Internal check valves provide precise bi-directional control.
- Install in any position.
- 100% copper sweat or nickel plated flare fittings.
- Desiccant core provides reliable and effective removal of solid contaminants, acid and moisture. Core is cushioned in fiber gaskets to protect core and to insure trouble free performance.
- Powder coat paint gives maximum corrosion protection. Guaranteed 500 hour salt spray test.
- Same lay in dimensions as standard liquid line filter driers