Customer Value Proposition:
The PR-1 is designed for semiconductor, ultra-pure water and aggressive chemical applications. The design utilizes a machined PFA body with precision machined seat.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Modified PTFE diaphragm provides long life and lowers replacement costs.
- Modified PTFE provides over five times the flexural life as compared to conventional PTFE.
- Non-relieving design requires a 10 psi differential across the valve.
- Ideal for stabilizing DI water systems and provides low hysteresis.
- Tongue and groove diaphragm provides protection for springs and adjusting screw.
Product brochure in pdf
Mail the brochure link