The Gold Cup Hydrostatic Transmission pumps are variable displacement piston pumps of an unparalleled rugged design.
Rated to 5000 PSI (350 BAR)
continuous pressure and continuous duty, the Gold Cup design has the unique feature of an internal servo/replenish and the ability to utilize system over pressure
to directly control the stroking chambers. This affords the fastest and most stable control strategy available.
The controls are completely modular in design and can be configured to meet most any system requirements with standard factory options.
All internal wear surfaces are hydrostatically balanced and/or hydraulically linked allowing for a long and serviceable life. The Gold Cup pump also has the ability
to run in many open circuit applications
and also has digital(Flow/Pressure) capability for the most difficult of control requirements.
The Gold Cup Series has been designed to operate in a wide range of industries needing closed-loop control, high pressure, high power density such as
Blast Hole Drill Rigs, Shredding, Cranes, Mining,
Hydraulic Test Stands, Pulp and Paper, Military, Marine, and Power Generation.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
• Quick change valve block - easy to service or replace
• Modular controls - easy to service and change
• Versatile controls - can be located on either side of the pump for maximum
freedom of design
• Dampened low inertia rocker cam - more stable, quieter and faster than
• Exclusive zero-backlash rotary servo design - lifetime accuracy
• Field adjustable compensator override - easily adjusted without removing
• Precision barrel bearing, a distinctive Parker Denison Hydraulics feature for over
30 years - permits high speeds, high pressure and long life
• Ring style replenishing checks fastest operation with no sliding poppets
or parts and low pressure drop
• Hot oil shuttle available - fast, reliable operation
• Auxiliary pump can be changed without disassembling the transmission
• Standard SAE keyed or splined drive shafts ar available
• High pressure mechanical shaft seals can be changedw ithout disassembling
the transmission (excluding the P24 and P30 models). Double lip seals
are also available
• One piece stroking vane/cam means no lost motion, zero backlash, better control,
and no linkages to wear out
• Stroking vane seals are pressure loaded for for longer life
• Standard compensator vent ports allow for a wide variety of controls
(See applications manual)
• Rocker cam displacement indicator helps troubleshoot the system
• Modulated servo pressure saves power
• Standard Code 62 SAE split flange connections
• Fastest compensator response: gives maximum of 10% pressure overshoot at rated
conditions (guaranteed times under all conditions, faster response times possible
depending upon application)
• Certification approvals: ATEX, ABS, MIL-P-17869A and MIL-S-901-C Grade A
Gold Cup Pump Performance Data
* Variable speed. Higher servo pressure may be required.
|Max. Continuous Pressure
|Max. Intermittent Pressure**
|Rated Drive Speed
|Input Horsepower @ Max Continuous Pressure & 1800 RPM & 40cSt Petroleum Oil HP (KW)
** 10% of operating time, not exceeding six successive seconds.
*** On HF-1 fluids, 1800 RPM max on HF-0 fluids.
||Deck Cranes, Constant Tension Winches, Steering Gear, Fin Stabalizers
|Oil & Gas
||Nitrogen Pumpers, Frac Trucks, Cementers, Coil Tubing
||Drill Rigs, Top Drives, Bucket Reclaimers
||Mixers, Dewatering, Conveyor Drives, Shredders