P3 FUEL FILTER/WATER SEPARATOR
The P3 filter assembly is designed and manufactured to provide the highest possible value to the diesel engine, vehicle, and equipment. The innovative and modular design of the incorporates all of the low pressure fuel components required by the latest generation of electronically-controlled fuel injection systems. The consistent pressure and volume delivery of pure fuel under various engine speed, load, and environmental conditions are absolutely essential to achieve the efficiency levels required in today’s engines. The modular design of the P3 allows features to be added or deleted independent of one another, providing a new level of design flexibility. The P3 assembly has 3/8" NPT inlet and outlet fuel ports and a clear collection bowl.
P3 Features and Benefits:
• A durable, 12 vdc roller-cell electric fuel pump offers the benefit of an electric, on demand priming pump. Fuel flow will bypass pump when not in use.
• A thermostatically controlled PTC style electric (150 watt) heater for cold weather starting.
• The high-performance Aquabloc®II cartridge style filter media has greater contaminant holding capacity, is environmentally friendly, and can be incinerated.
• A clear removable and reusable contaminant collection bowl is standard.
• A self-venting drain makes draining water quick and easy.
• A water-in-fuel (WIF) sensor alerts the operator when service is required.
• An under-dash control module for pump and water sensor operation is included with pump option.